Black Hawk Down Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leave no man behind

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My return to forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayos
High Commander
High Commander
Kayos

My return to forum Empty
PostSubject: My return to forum   My return to forum EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 6:49 am

Okay some people may think, did i die? well no :)
I have returned, i was away for a while because my internet was suspended by the service provider. Which meant that i could not get onto forum to post, so anyways i have some rather good news and some bad news.

The good news is that i can buy the server (Yay!!!) and that i can get the money for it.
The bad news is you may have to wait a while longer, for me to get paypal and get my bank stuff sorted and get the funding sorted for the server.
Aswell as this i will be getting a server for my own clan *DbC* << which i will make an alliance with to this clan.

So this means i will be getting two servers, one for BHC and one for my clan DBC. For those whom wish to visit our forum: www.beer-imdrunk.omgforum.net
Back to top Go down
https://blackhawkclan.forumotion.com
Tobii
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander
Tobii

My return to forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: My return to forum   My return to forum EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 8:51 am

• You're not Dead XD
Back to top Go down
Kayos
High Commander
High Commander
Kayos

My return to forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: My return to forum   My return to forum EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:28 pm

no, you may never know i just maybe laying there 6ft under listening to iron maiden or eternal tears of sorrow :)
Back to top Go down
https://blackhawkclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

My return to forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: My return to forum   My return to forum Empty

Back to top Go down

My return to forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Hawk Down Clan :: Main Section :: General Topics-
Jump to: